Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Instant, No Sew Apron

I saw a set of cute, simple valances at a thrift store. Since I have no need for a window treatment, I thought of other uses for the embroidered sweetness.


So I threaded a 2" ribbon through the rod pocket, and

voilĂ  


a cute, ruffled apron.




Of course you could make two or more with each panel, if you don't like the full, ruffled look. That would mean cutting and sewing, but it would still be simple.



Thanks for stopping by. If you like what you've seen, you can "like" my page creative confetti (website)  on Facebook, and subscribe on the right. Feel free to pin and share via the green widget to the left. I'd also love to hear from you, so leave a comment or send me an email.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips