Monday, May 12, 2014

Unintentional Blogger

Honestly, I don't know what is wrong with me. I set out to be quite intentional about blogging, even if it was just for me, I had hopes of being more purposeful, but I have cycles of discipline and blah-dom. Maybe this is an upswing. I'm feeling the itch to communicate to the masses, or to the five people I hope are still interested in my musings.

I went back to NY last month. It. was. fabulous. Gosh, I like that city. It was especially fun trip time because I got to spend more time with my friend Jerri. She was so busy in October we didn't get to hang out as much as we liked. This time was different. We had lots of good conversation and a bounty of laughter. Whether staying up to 2 a.m. to recover dining room chairs, or bonding with another table over dinner, I had a wonderful time with Jerri.

And the laughter. In one situation we were on our way home after a night in the city, and we were laughing so hard, we half expected to be expelled from the train.

It was a good trip. Here are a few shots.

The Chrysler Building from the Empire State Building.


The Cloisters on the upper west side.


Outside the public library on 5th Avenue.


Fabulous sculpture in the median on Park Avenue between E 52nd and E 53rd.


If there are any readers left. I'm making a commitment to return later in the week. Maybe I'll have something crafty to share, if my week cooperates.


Thanks for stopping by. If you like what you've seen then "like" my page creative confetti (website)  on Facebook, and subscribe on the right. Feel free to pin and share via the green widget to the left. I'd also love to hear from you, so leave a comment or send me an email.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips