Sunday, October 27, 2013

Jar o' Pumpkins


I have so much to write about. My planner has been quite full, but that isn't a complaint. I spent the last few years with an anemic calendar, so it's nice to be busy. 

One of the things I've been doing is working at a pumpkin patch on the weekends. I decided to bring home a bunch of pumpkins, including a collection of minis. I put the tiny pumpkins in a large, old jar and placed it on my table. I think it's a darling centerpiece, and one that's easily moved when needed.

Maybe I'll get around to posting pictures of the 15 other pumpkins I got. In the meantime, click HERE or on the picture below to revisit the fabric pumpkin tutorial from the archives.



Thanks for stopping by. If you like what you've seen then "like" my page creative confetti (website)  on Facebook, and subscribe on the right. Feel free to pin and share via the green widget to the left. I'd also love to hear from you, so leave a comment or send me an email.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips