Friday, July 26, 2013

Creative Ways to Fill Summer Days



I am honored to be a guest blogger at Ponderings of an Elect Exile. Check out my POST on creative, inexpensive ways to add fun to your Summer days. While you're there, be sure to check out Jen's other fabulous posts.
More about my friend Jen from Ponderings of an Elect Exile...
A Simple Wife and Mom with an Extraordinary God!
Jennifer is a simple wife and mom with an extraordinary God! She is the blessedly spoiled wife to Billy and mom to four crazy, highly creative, sometimes cranky, but always amazing children. Their journey has been far from what they ever expected, but God has proven Himself faithful through it all.
Thanks for stopping by. If you like what you've seen then give my page a "like" creative confetti (website) on Facebook, and subscribe on the right. Feel free to pin and share via the green widget to the left. I'd also love to hear from you, so leave a comment or send me an email.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips