Tuesday, March 6, 2012

focused on Glory (out of season)

It's winter, but you wouldn't know it. The weather has both man and nature convinced it's spring time. There is an abundance of new growth and beauty, and it's a visual feast.

What I said in my last foG post was true. I am making an attempt to find beauty in a place that has seemed so desolate for me. I don't want to miss anything God wants me to see. And what I'm seeing is beautiful to my soul.

God is reminding me that He is not confined by time. He can act within any season He chooses. If He wants to produce new growth, He can. God can choose to make my life bud and bloom in my winter.

What a beautiful, loving God we serve.









As always, Jen's blog can be found HERE.

1 comment:

mary b said...

what beautiful pictures...to go with a beautiful sister...love you sis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips