Monday, March 12, 2012

A Day With Jake

A couple of weeks ago I got to spend a Saturday with Jake. Believe me, I realize hanging out with your middle aged aunt isn't the coolest thing a 13 year old boy could do. Jake was a trooper, and I enjoyed every minute of it. I just love that kiddo.

We started by taking a few pictures of course. The wind was biting cold, and we were in the shade thus doubling our chill. Even so, Jake sat on cold  stone and metal, and he stood in frigid alleys for me. (My kids will do whatever I ask, so I can practice. They are the BEST!) I have to say that my fingers were stiff, little ice shards as well.

Once we were too cold to take any more pictures we went to the el-Cheapo theater and saw the second Sherlock Holmes movie. After Holmes and Watson saved the world from war, we were ready to eat. We had a late lunch at Blue Coast Burrito... yum, yum, and YUM!

Here are a few of the shots from that morning.






What a good looking kid with a good heart to boot. We are so blessed.

1 comment:

mary b said...

Wow, sounds like you guys had a blast.His pictures look awesome! Ofcourse...he is a handsome young man and very photogenic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips