Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Unexpected Encounter

Here are a few of the shots mentioned in the post below.

I told you! This tree is magnificent. The bottom most branches were about seven feet off the ground.  

I wanted to climb this tree SO badly. Even if I had asked permission, I still would have needed a ladder.


There isn't anything spectacular about this photo. What made it special was the sweet moment of peace
I had sitting at the edge of the pond.


This sweet horse got spooked from the click of my shutter and ran away from the trough. If you click on the photo, you will see the mismatched "lawn chairs" I mentioned. 

Here is the little one as he is about to invade my bubble. It's the best shot I could get before he got in my face. I think he is a pony.

Don't forget to check out Jenn's focused on Glory post HERE.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

What a wonderful place...and what wonderful photos! Love the mis-matched lawn chairs. :) And that tree is fabulous! It would be neat to capture it in all four seasons. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips