Monday, September 26, 2011

New Stuff... Finally

I took my new camera out for a spin last week. While I am still learning (and will be for eons to come), I had lots of fun. The fun factor was ratcheted up because I had a camera buddy with me. Catherine and I made a three hour escape to take photos. It was SHORT, but it was FUN.

A friend told me about a cool old building missing its roof. When we got to the location, we discovered the site was completely grown over. BONUS! I think it would be such fun to take portrait shots here. What do you think?







Here are a few from another location.
 I like this one in B&W. I also like how some of the letters are wonky.

Is it just me, or does this look like a model town (like from Mr. Rogers)? Even with the boarded up window and bent strip of awning, it looks more like a toy set from this angle.

It was a beautiful, overcast, fun day. Thanks for going with me Catherine. We should do it again!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Now you are making me seriously wish we'd gone to that old building!!!! And I LOVE that last one!!! And yes, it does look like a Mr. Rogers's town. :)

Anonymous said...

Absolutley, that first old building would be a dream location for portraits. Any way you can move it up here to N'ville?

Dee

Anonymous said...

ABSOLUTELY - I misspelled it and didn't notice until my comment had posted. Just more evidence, T, of the caliber of some...uh one of your friends here in N'ville. LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips