Monday, August 23, 2010

So Much Love

You are so amazing. The capacity of your heart is astounding. More people need to love like you. My life has exploded with blessing since you entered it. Oh, how I can't wait for Heaven so I will be able to tell you what you are to me, because our words aren't worthy.

You need to know that your heart is precious to me. If I could hold it and protect it I would. Anytime you need comforting you MUST come to me. And never think that I can't handle it. I have amazing sister shoulders on which you can lean. I'm practically Popeye in that category!

If you need someone to laugh with, you know there is no one better. We share a humor that only sisters could understand. Being silly with you is one of the greatest joys in this world. We laugh so hard that we can no longer speak and yet we continue to communicate with snorts, hiccups, nods, and flailing hands. And we know exactly what the other means, even if we've forgotten what was funny in the first place!

When you hurt my heart breaks. When you smile my heart soars. When we giggle I stop breathing.

I love you.

2 comments:

mary bryan said...

Wow- how do I respond to that? All that I can say is God really knew what he was doing when he gave me such an awesome sister like you! I am not really good with words but that's ok because you can read me anyways. Hello!!! We don't even have to finish our sentences without laughing so hard that ... well let's not go there. I love you and thank you for always being there even when I really don't want you to be but you know deep down I need you to be there for me. Your the best!

Dee said...

T, you are so articulate. You really should devote more time to writing with a view towards publishing. I mean it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips