Monday, October 27, 2008

Random Thoughts From My Day

  • Josh Groban takes me to a happy, calm place.
  • Note to self: Don't touch your mouth after touching a tomato plant - your lips will tingle, and not in a good way.
  • My car smells like 190 mini, chocolate cupcakes.
  • I love being financially organized. There is such peace to be enjoyed.
  • I need to drink more water today.
  • I'm having a good hair day. If only I could get it to translate into a picture. Unfortunately good hair days and good picture days do not co-exist.
  • I'm loving the weather.
  • A corn maze and a bonfire cookout sure sound fun right now.
  • How many beaded icicles do I need to make this year?
  • Wait. Does anyone even want any icicles this year?
  • I need to get to work on the bookmarks that have been ordered.
  • I love my friends.
  • I despise filing.
  • I miss my dear, sweet friend Andy.
  • I wonder what tomorrow holds. Next week? Next month?
  • I smelled Christmas this morning. It was a mixture of scents that transported me to a particular time at home with my family.
  • I wish I could spend more time with Bug, Topher, Jake, and the Mattman.
  • Have I searched every inch of my heart to make sure nothing is festering? I mean a conscious effort to seek out anything that needs to be let go.
  • Where is my lip gloss?
  • Oh yeah! Tailgate partay at the BrickHouse (w/the youth group) tonight! GO TITANS!
  • There is joy in discipline.

Well, you get the picture. Obviously these haven't been my only thoughts, just a random sampling. So what has passed through your mind today?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

My thoughts have been...I wish I had the money to pay someone to come in and clean and organize my house for me so all I would have to do is sit back and enjoy it.

Anonymous said...

I just have to amen that Josh Groban comment... :)

Kecia said...

Can I come sit in your car and breathe deeply? :)
My posts are always rambling random thoughts. But I actually have a deep thought bouncing around in my brain I hope to post. If I don't forget it before I have time...
I'm so glad we've connected online. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips