Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A New Post for Posting's Sake

I've been nudged by a few peeps to provide a new post. Unfortunately all I have to offer is the promise of a new post soon. Who knows what it may be about or when it will hit... maybe as soon as this afternoon.



I have a few things (ok, a bunch of things) in operation but will add a post soon. I promise. Until then enjoy this fun shot of my day at the mall with three wonderful, fantastic, brilliant, fun, encouraging, beautiful 15 year olds - MM, MW, & AB.




Trying on rings at Forever XXI. Such fun. Can you guess which hand is mine? Hint: it's the old one. HA!

1 comment:

Dee said...

Of course I know which one is you, the black nail polish is a dead giveaway. :o)

Dee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips