Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Photo Fest

Saturday I went out with my friend Dee to shoot photos downtown. It was so much fun and has inspired me to go out again some morning to all the new places on my list. I also enjoyed the time with Dee getting to know her better. What a delightful activity on what is an emotionally dreadful anniversary for me. I hope you enjoy some of the photos over the next few days.


First stop, Marathon Motorworks...








Our next stop was LifeWay.






We found this in an alley across from the Southern Baptist Convention. I like the colors.

4 comments:

Ashli said...

Very cool.

Dee said...

Love the shots but they look vaguely familiar, LOL!

I had a wonderful time, T, and I got some really good shots too, just have to decide what to post now...

K and Crew said...

Tauna- you are talented on so many different levels...... the photos are beautiful. K

Jennifer said...

LOVE the photos and your creative eye at work!!! I am so glad you were able to do something fun Saturday...just wish I could have been there with you.

I didn't get to post the post I wanted to post Saturday, but posted bits of it in today's post. (((Big hugs)))and much love...

Jen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips