Monday, September 22, 2008

A little more of Nashville

So I think I may need a 12 step program. I am loving this. Taking photos is something I have always enjoyed. If I ever get any training and fab equipment watch out! Here are some shots I took this morning before work. Let's start with a couple of Cummins Station.




This is the back of Union Station as seen from Cummins Station. You can tell by the clock that I took this photo around 6:45 this morning.

The Hard Rock Cafe Gift Shop.


On the corner of 2nd & Broad. What an appropriate shot for the first day of Fall.


Another shot of 2nd & Broad.

2nd Avenue






The Customs House on Broadway opened its doors in 1882 and was home to the Post Office, US Treasury Department, and Justice Department.

The cornerstone was laid September 19, 1877 by President Rutherford B. Hayes.


I adore the character and detail seen here. How sad that it is so lacking from modern architecture.

The Customs House Tower. I think the tweaking I did to this shot gives it a vintage postcard look.

Hume Fogg Magnet School across from The Customs House.




2 comments:

Dee said...

T, you have some wonderful shots here! Keep it up, Girl!

Ashli said...

These are awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips