Friday, May 9, 2008

Laugh until you lose your breath

That's pretty much my motto. I even had it printed on my checks. I love to laugh, so imagine my delight when I woke myself with laughter this morning.

It was about 3:oo when I slowly drifted back to consciousness because I was giggling. A very silly dream was playing in my head, and I was completely tickled. After I awoke I realized what had happened and giggled some more.

I didn't mind waking up so early. Fortunately I was able to return to sleep almost immediately. More importantly I was delighted at the manner in which I woke.

I'd share the dream with you, or at least the hazy glimpses that remain, but it wouldn't be funny in the retelling or in the "real" world. The dream itself isn't what is important. I like to think that God decided to get me all tickled and wake me in such a splendid way just to see His girl smile.

Good morning Lord.

1 comment:

Dee said...

He does love to give good gifts, doesn't He.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips